We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Sr. Project Manager here at Dillon Works.
This full time position will be directly responsible for the successful financial and aesthetic outcome of multiple projects, working alongside a talented and diverse group of designers, fabricators and internal & external resources supporting these efforts.
This position requires:
- Acting as the primary, proactive client contact.
- Positive motivation through leadership and example.
- Proficiency in basic project management software tools including: MS Project, Smartsheet, and MSWord, and Excel among others.
- Comfortably functioning in the world of fabricators, architects, designers, general contractors, and demanding owners.
- An extended, successful track record of leading design/build architectural and entertainment projects from concept to completion.
- A working knowledge of the design and fabrication processes, and the methods and materials common to the custom themed fabrication, sign, theater, display and/or related industries.
- The ability to routinely and regularly schedule and reschedule, track and forecast the outcome of the projects under your control.
- The ability to read plans and production drawings.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of articulating and coordinating critical project details to a wide range of recipients.
- Strong organizational skills, with an energetic, positive and never-say-die attitude.
- The ability to juggle any number of project functions at any given time while still maintaining an overview of all project vitals is a must.